Join our Customer Success Management Team
One of the fastest growing software companies worldwide,
Halo Service Solutions is an industry leader in building innovative service management platforms. We are an expert partner to some of the world’s leading organisations, deploying our out-of-the-box ITSM, PSA, and CRM software in a way that supports their bespoke business needs. We work with prestigious organisations based in over fifty countries around the world, varying in size from small start-ups to multi-national household names like Microsoft, West Ham United, and McLaren.
Our entire team works on our service desk product; developing, selling, supporting, managing and implementing the programme all in-house. We are one team with our own specialities, and we support each other to work together to deliver an end-to-end service. We believe that work should be fun, fulfilling, and full of opportunities to grow, so we are proud to be a values-driven organisation that places people first and creates a culture of care.
Work with brands like
Our CSMs are trusted advisors to our clients, ensuring they find ongoing value and success in their use of our products. Responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand and assess customer needs, challenges, and goals to tailor solutions accordingly
- Provide proactive customer support and issue resolution
- Monitor customer health, identify risks, and develop strategies to ensure customer retention
- Promote customer loyalty and satisfaction
This is a full-time role, based in our Stowmarket office (with scope for hybrid working after one year).
What we’re looking for
A little about you
- Have a “can-do” attitude, and a willingness to learn
- A confident communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong and proactive problem solving abilities
Preferred skills and experience
- Customer service experience is essential
- Good all-round basic IT skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
What’s in it for you?
- £25,000 starting salary (with potential to increase to £30,000 after 6 months)
- Office concessions (snacks, coffee, and most importantly, a free bar)
- Regular team socials and events
- Having a direct input into our culture, perks and policies
We consider all applications that come our way, no matter where you’re from or your background. Our workplace welcomes everyone, and we’re looking forward to you bringing your perspectives and voice to the company.